2015 REGISTRATION DETAILS
Event Date: Sept. 5th, 2015 (Labor Day Weekend)
2014 P2P sold out in 5 minutes
If you want to race in 2015, you better plan to be online at 7PM sharp.
- Register Wednesday, February 25th, 2015 at 7PM (Mtn Standard Time)
- Registration will happen at athelete360 – VISIT THE SITE HERE
- Make sure you log-in and get an account setup, it will increase your odds of pulling down an entry
The Fine Print
• There are no refunds and no transfers to the following year (rain checks) if you do get an entry. However, you can sell your entry, and that process happens through our registration partner at athlete360.com > Unless you wait until the last few days to sell your entry, it is very easy to sell a P2P spot. The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way seen appropriate. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go through as planned.
• Weather Clause: The event is non-refundable. If the scheduled Saturday of Labor Day weekend ever forces a cancellation, the plan will be to run the race on Sunday of Labor Day weekend (as long as conditions permit). Additionally, the race director has the authority to finish the race at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, or at Park City Mountain Resort, cutting sections of course as needed if racers are in danger due to weather. Please be aware, we can’t predict or control the weather, we will do everything in our power to complete the race, your ENTRY IS NON REFUNDABLE. Thanks for your understanding!
• Please use the forum page on our website to post if you are looking to buy/sell an entry. It works very well! Facebook works equally well.
• Please follow us on Twitter (@pcpoint2point) or the Facebook Fan Page (Park City Point 2 Point) > we will keep you updated and often times you can find an entry if you are looking for one.
Solo Racers: $160.00
We partner with athlete360 to handle our online registration and they charge an $8.50 fee for each entry.
– Something cool just for entering, last year, “Can You Do It” Socks
– (1) Racer Raffle Ticket, and we always have a killer racer raffle!
– Post Race BBQ
– Free Post Race Concert in the Forum at Canyons Resort (starts at 6PM)
– Finishers Gift for all Racers Wheeling across the finish line, last year “I Did It!” bottles.
– 3 Fully Stocked Support Stations and a third hydration station
– And… much, much, much, more! Of course.