2015 REGISTRATION DETAILS
Event Date: Sept. 5th, 2015 (Labor Day Weekend)
The 2015 P2P is sold out (5 minutes this year)!
If you are looking for a spot, or want to sell yours there are a couple things you can do.
- Post your entry or entry request on our Facebook page
- Jump on our P2P Forum Page at the website, post wanted or for sale entries (or anything else really)
- Once you’ve sold or pushed, visit Athlete360 to execute the transaction (The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way seen appropriate. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go through as planned)
If you want to race in 2016, you better plan now to be online at 7PM sharp.
- Register Wednesday, February 24th, 2016 at 7PM (Mtn Standard Time)
- Registration will happen at athelete360 – VISIT THE SITE HERE
- Make sure you log-in and get an account setup, it will increase your odds of pulling down an entry
The Fine Print
• There are no refunds and no transfers to the following year (rain checks) if you do get an entry. However, you can sell your entry, and that process happens through our registration partner at athlete360.com > Unless you wait until the last few days to sell your entry, it is very easy to sell a P2P spot. The seller must handle the transfer of the entry and collect fees in whatever way seen appropriate. The Park City Point 2 Point is not responsible for transactions that do not go through as planned.
• Weather Clause: The event is non-refundable. If the scheduled Saturday of Labor Day weekend ever forces a cancellation, the plan will be to run the race on Sunday of Labor Day weekend (as long as conditions permit). Additionally, the race director has the authority to finish the race at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, or at Park City Mountain Resort, cutting sections of course as needed if racers are in danger due to weather. Please be aware, we can’t predict or control the weather, we will do everything in our power to complete the race, your ENTRY IS NON REFUNDABLE. Thanks for your understanding!
• Please use the forum page on our website to post if you are looking to buy/sell an entry. It works very well! Facebook works equally well.
• Please follow us on Twitter (@pcpoint2point) or the Facebook Fan Page (Park City Point 2 Point) > we will keep you updated and often times you can find an entry if you are looking for one.
Solo Racers: $160.00
We partner with athlete360 to handle our online registration and they charge an $8.50 fee for each entry.
– Something cool just for entering, last year, “Can You Do It” Socks
– (1) Racer Raffle Ticket, and we always have a killer racer raffle!
– Post Race BBQ
– Free Post Race Concert in the Forum at Canyons Resort (starts at 6PM)
– Finishers Gift for all Racers Wheeling across the finish line, last year “I Did It!” bottles.
– 3 Fully Stocked Support Stations and a third hydration station
– And… much, much, much, more! Of course.